Apktool M v2.4.0-200715 [AntiSplit APK Merger]
Overview: Apktool – decompile and compile installation packages Android (.apk), including system applications.
Apktool – decompile and compile installation packages Android® (*.apk), including system applications.
Translation of applications, including in automatic mode (supports more than 100 languages).
Manager installed applications.
Customizable text editor with syntax highlighting and tool tips, with the ability to view java source code, with the ability to import their own highlighting code.
Convenient file Manager with many features.
Work with various types of installation files *.apk, *.apks, *.xapk, *.apkm.
Antisplit – merge Android App Bundle (split) into a single installation file, and inserting and removing such files.
Create your own signature and signing applications.
Fast editing of the application name, package name (in the cloning application), app icons and other things, without the need to rebuild.
Root access is not needed.
The application is completely free, is supported on older devices starting from Android 4.0 and contains no advertising, and Analytics.
– fixed quick edit (fix replace the application name in the manifest, fixed bugs associated with changing permissions and cloning package);
– slightly changed the allocation file and added the function “choose to…” (to quickly activate the selection by long press on file icon, if you didn’t know);
– the allocation fixed in the translator;
– fix in preview VectorDrawable;
– when checking for updates now spent a lot less traffic.
– other fixes and improvements;
Tested On 6,7,8 Phones
Google Play Link
Download: [Request Credits to Maximoff]
Renamed AntiSplit APK Merger