Overview: Jvdroid is the most easy to use and powerful educational Java IDE for Android.
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
– Maven projects and libraries support.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
– Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
– Kotlin Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
– Code prediction auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
Compliance with subscription policy changes
Google Play Link