SmartPack Kernel Manager v13.3-beta (Root) [AdFree MoD]
Overview: The ultimate tool to manage your kernel.
SmartPack-Kernel Manager is a heavily modified version of Kernel Adiutor developed by Willi Ye. All the credits go to the original developer, not only for his hard work on Kernel Adiutor, but also for being open to open-source community.
Kernel Adiutor can be found at SmartPack-Kernel Manager is a heavily modified version of Kernel Adiutor developed by Willi Ye. All the credits go to the original developer, not only for his hard work on Kernel Adiutor, but also for being open to open-source community.
Kernel Adiutor can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grarak.kerneladiutor.
WARNING: I am NOT responsible for any damages to your device!
Before installing this application, please be noted that
– This app requires ROOT Access.
– This app needs BusyBox to be installed (especially, ‘unzip’ & ‘mke2fs’ binaries for auto-flashing & ‘curl’ or ‘wget’ binary for kernel OTA updates).
– Most features available in this app need kernel-level support.
– You can upgrade to the pro version of this app and unlock hidden features by purchasing SmartPack Donation Package available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartpack.donate.
– Although this app is no way supported by the developer of Kernel Adiutor, buying Kernel Adiutor Donate can also unlock the hidden features in this app (Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … nate&hl=en).
– This app is not intended to be the most good-looking app in the market, but the most powerful and feature-rich one in its category.
SmartPack-Kernel Manager offers more control than any other apps available in the market, including the paid ones. Some of the key features of SmartPack-Kernel Manager include, but aren’t limited to
– An option to flash recovery zip files while running Android OS.
– A simple and user-friendly Kernel downloader, which allows kernel developers to add OTA support for their users.
– A powerful Custom Controller, which allows power users to add their own controller to any available kernel parameter.
– Backup/restore and flash boot and recovery images.
– Create, edit, share, and execute shell scripts.
– Spectrum support in-built.
– Usual kernel controls, such as
* CPU & GPU (Frequency, Governor, Boost, Input Boost, etc.)
* Wake/Sleep Gestures (dt2w, s2w, etc.)
* I/O Scheduler
* Virtual Memory
* Screen and K-Lapse
* Wakelocks (including Boeffla’s generic driver)
* Sound (Boeffla, Flar, Franco, Faux, etc)
– Real-time charging status.
– Dark (default) and light themes.
– Compatible with any devices and kernels, and a lot more…
Moreover, just like its ancestor, SmartPack-Kernel Manager is also open-sourced and ready to accept the contributions from the development community (Source link: github.com).
To report an issue, or request a new feature, please consider raising an issue at github.com
Please note that this app largely depends on external file manager apps for almost all the file picking activities (e.g. importing files for various activities). It is very likely that this app may not work well with some file manager apps. If you found some issues, feel free to contact me at smartpack.github.io before writing a bad review.
Modded with ❤️ by Mikesew1320
– Updated IO Readahead minimum & offset values.
– Updated polish translation (credits: @Fruity-0).
– Improved Ad Layout to avoid overlapping with other items.
– Miscellaneous changes.
This app has credit advertisements
Google Play Link